Reducing Costs and Achieving Value with VRF Systems
Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) zoning systems solve many challenges associated with commercial construction and facility management.
This easy-to-read whitepaper explains the value VRFs can offer facilities and includes real life case study examples.
- VRF technology and benefits
- Cost avoidance with VRF systems
- Maximizing space: smaller plenums
- Minimizing mechanical rooms
- Spending less on structural support
- Deferring costs until leases are signed
- Case study 1:
Comparison: how per-square-foot costs for a conventional VAV system can be higher than those for a VRF system
Energy allocation and efficiency
- Case study 2:
Sustainability and competitive advantages
Cost savings through decarbonization