FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2nd Annual Vision Awards Winners Announced
Milwaukee, WI — August 19, 2020 — The 2nd annual Vision Awards, sponsored by FacilitiesNet.com, is pleased to recognize 30 manufacturers as the winners of its 2020 awards program. The Vision Awards honor innovation and excellence in products contributing to the efficient, profitable operations and management of institutional and commercial buildings in the United States.
The Vision Awards recognize products, systems and technologies in 10 categories: Exteriors, FM Building Services/Tools, Grounds, HVAC, Interiors, Life Safety & Security, Lighting, Power, Plumbing and Smart Buildings Technology.
2020 Vision Award Winners
- Exteriors: Eaglehawk - Drone-enabled facility inspection services; Trex Commercial Products - Ascent Glass Windscreen; Sherwin-Williams - Emerald Rain Refresh
- FM Building Services/Tools: FlexCart - Engineering Cart; Monnit Corp. - ALTA Wireless Water Detection Puck; TerraCycle Regulated Waste - Bulb Eater 3L
- Grounds, Maintenance & Cleaning: Excel Dryer - XLERATOR Hand Dryer Mobile Hand Hygiene Station; JLG - 1075; New Pig - PIG Water Absorbent Mat Pad
- HVAC: Navien - NFB-C High Efficiency Fire Tube Condensing Boiler; Daikin Applied Americas - Rebel Applied with Intelligent Equipment; Carrier - OptiClean Negative Air Machine
- Interiors: Assa Abloy - Norton 6300 Door Operator; Interface Inc. - Brushed Lines; Excel Dryer - XLERATORsync Hand Dryer
- Life Safety & Security: Signtex Lighting Inc. - Central Battery series; INOX - MicroArmor; MagTech Industries Corp. - Wireless Emergency Exit Testing and Reporting System
- Lighting: Overdrive - Multi-Purpose Lighting Retrofit (MPLR) LED engines; eLumigen - Rough Service LED A19 Lamps; Flex Lighting Solutions - Essentials Series 5.0
- Plumbing: ePIPE / Pipe Restoration Inc. - ePIPE; Sloan Valve Co. - Optima faucet; Rheem Manufacturing - Commercial Tankless System
- Power: Snake Tray - Snake Bus Power Distribution; Chatsworth Products - eConnect Power Distribution Units; ABB Inc. - ACH580-31 ultra-low harmonic (ULH) drive
- Smart Buildings/IoT/Software: AkitaBox - DeepClean Assurance Software Application; Dude Solutions - TheWorxHub; FM:Systems - Environmental Fusion Sensors
"We received more entries than last year when we launched the Visions Awards," said Dan Hounsell, editor-in-chief of Facility Maintenance Decisions magazine. "Our panel of experts had to make very difficult decisions to crown the winners. It shows how many terrific products are available to help facilities professionals in their day to day."
More than 150 products entered this year's Vision Awards program. The entries were judged by an independent panel of six facilities executives: Jennifer DuPlessis, Executive Director of Finance, Carrollton-Farmer's Branch (Texas) Independent School District, Andrew Baxter, Facilities Management Director, Pasco County, Fla., Ryan Rose, Associate Director of Engineering, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Cesar Sanchez, Director of Operations, University of California, San Francisco, Mike Blackerby, Director of Operations, Camden County (Ga.) School System, Darin Hargraves, Senior Director of Maintenance and Operations at Anchorage School District.
Vision Award winners will be recognized on FacilitiesNet.com and in the December 2020 issue of Building Operating Management magazine.
About Trade Press Media Group
Trade Press Media Group, a Forum Media Group company, is a premier business-to-business media firm serving the information, media and marketing needs of the facilities, commercial cleaning and railroad industries. The company provides building management intelligence and insight to 230,000 facilities professionals with Building Operating Management and Facility Maintenance Decisions magazines and FacilitiesNet.com. Facilities professionals rely on these products to help manage and operate their buildings at peak efficiency. Trade Press also produces, high-profile events including NFMT, NFMT Orlando, NFMT Vegas, Critical Facilities Connect. To learn more, visit tradepress.com.
# # #