FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Maintenance Innovation Awards Winners Announced
Milwaukee, WI —December 21, 2021 — Facility Maintenance Decisions readers voted on the winning products for the Inaugural Maintenance Innovations Awards. The awards honor innovation and excellence in products that contribute to the efficient and profitable operations and management of institutional and commercial buildings in the United States. FMD readers voted the following as the champions of the inaugural Maintenance Innovation Awards:
Building Maintenance Category
- Mintie Viruskiller by Alliance Environmental Group
- AIWX Connect by Aramark Facility Services
- SkyVault Series by Solatube International
Grounds and Exterior Management Category
- Entry Chloride-Free Ice Melt by Secure Winter Products
- Hard Water Glass Removal System by Barry's Restore It All Products Inc.
- Z700 Series by Kubota Tractor Company
Material Handling and Safety Category
- FlexCart FC-100 Maintenance Cart by FlexCart
- Mintie Environmental Containment Unit (ECU4) by Alliance Environmental Group
- Structurally Integrated Accessible Floor by SIAFS
Tools and Accessories Category
- The PreVent System - Equipment Air Intake Filter Screens by PERMATRON
- Scratch-B-Gone by Barry's Restore It All Products Inc.
- Flood Eliminator by AGF Manufacturing
"The Maintenance Innovation Awards quickly became a popular program in the facilities industry," said Brian Terry, publisher of Facility Maintenance Decisions. "We received a large volume of entries from manufacturers of all sizes and all types of products, and many of our readers took time to vote for their favorites. I'm pleased that Facility Maintenance Decisions can shine a spotlight on these companies."
Maintenance Innovation Award winners will be recognized on FacilitiesNet.com.
About Trade Press Media Group
Trade Press Media Group, a Forum Media Group company, is a premier business-to-business media firm serving the information, media and marketing needs of the facilities, commercial cleaning and railroad industries. The company provides building management intelligence and insight to 230,000 facilities professionals with Building Operating Management and Facility Maintenance Decisions magazines and FacilitiesNet.com. Facilities professionals rely on these products to help manage and operate their buildings at peak efficiency. Trade Press also produces, high-profile events including NFMT, NFMT Remix, NFMT Vegas, and a large offering of online roundtables and summits. To learn more, visit tradepress.com.
# # #